Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday!!!!!!!!

Ah yes Friday is finally here, but oh wait... dang it I am on call this weekend. Oh well hope no one calls in. Finally got to order the tires and rims for my quad so I should be up and flying soon. Slid a corner on a mountain road while at family camp in July hit a washout and slapped a boulder with my rear tire killing the rim and puttin a slit in the sidewall, as if thats not bad enough we were about 12 miles up the mountain. Out came the trusty plug kit and three plugs later and a buch of glue... hey it holds air. So do I go back to camp? No on to the top we go another three miles. The plugs held all the way to the top and just as I pulled back into camp the tire went flat, ride was fun though. Anyways now I get to go riding again, my family wants me to take it easy but thats no fun, ah well we will see.

Been reading Isaiah every morning before work this week, man what the Lord promises is so awesome. Some days I can hardly wait for the Lord to come but I also know there are so many people who need salvation before that day. So it is with mixed feelings that I also hope the Lord tarries. Hmmmm does that make me schizo??? Anyway the word has encouraged me so much at work. I was going through some really tough times and getting caught up in the gossip and politics there and have the last two weeks just prayed hard every morning that I could be an example at work and work as if I was working for the Lord and not man. Wow what a difference, the Lord is so faithful in answering prayer my days have been so much easier and my attitude so much better now I am praying for my coworkers (like I should have all along) instead of worrying about what they are not doing. The Life lessons that the Lord can teach us through his word are so cool if we wil just take a moment each day to listen.

Well anyway thats about enough for one evening. OH OH OH OH wait I thought of something to look for ward to UFC this weekend, yup thats right fight fans 3 hours of fun filled MMA pay per view action right in your home. Looks to be a good card, and if you don't like MMA I think basket weaving is on DIY lol. Church on Sunday!!!!!

HMMMM... another random thought... Can a one legged man enter a but kickin contest????

No comments: