Saturday, November 10, 2007

Time Shifts

Another week of follow the bouncing shifts. Boy I will be glad when this month is over so I can get back to straight day shift. My body doesn't know if its supposed to be awake or sleep. I didn't wake up till almost 10 this morning thats like half the stinkin day wasted.

I gotta start moving some more stuff into storage but yuck, have I mentioned before I hate moving? I HATE MOVING! just in case you didn't hear it before.

Nothing really to exciting this week, to many hours of work and then playing guitar hero 3. I need to go ride my quad somewhere and relax.

I don't know I will figure out something to do though. The one constant I have to look forward to every week is Sunday morning. I go down open the Church make coffee and greet Pastor when he gets there. We have a great Sunday school class I attend and the WORSHIP. I love our worship time, clears my head and the week just seems to peel off of me. I think that you get out of worship what you put into it, and I try to go full force even when I don't feel like it. Then after worship of course is the message, which our Pastor has been bring strong for the last year or so. Yeah church is deffinately good.

Hmmmm today though is either quad riding or shopping, hey maybe both :) Have a great day readers, bloggers and just plain bored.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know I know of a great place to ride quads.... in Colorado ;)