Thursday, March 27, 2008

Halfway there

I weighed in on Monday and I am down to 222.7lbs exactly 24lbs lost since I joined Spark People on Jan 11th. I have started using my bowflex again and can deffinately feel the difference.

I noticed the other day when I was walking down the hall at work that I was carrying myself more upright, I think that is a direct result of my weight loss, I am not trying to hide my big ole belly anymore.

Made it over some big humps lately, mainly easter and the day after candy sales. I would usually go to walmart and buy about 10 bags of jellybeans after easter, this year none. I still have 3 boxes of peanut butter GS cookies, I bought 4, these would have been gone the first week before, it took me 3 weeks to eat the first box. Victories is the name of the game and I think I am winning.

On the other hand man do I need a vacation, there are days at work that I just want to get away. Kinda like a southwest commercial, but then I remember that there are people there who need me. We are taking a 4 day weekend over memorial day and going up to camp at lassen so do have something to look forward to.

Just a random thought: If you are driving your car at the seed of light and turn on the headlights what happens?

1 comment:

Sous Chef Mom said...

Hooray for you! :) Hope you weekend in Lassen will do the trick.