Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wow it's dusty here

Had to dust all the surfaces when I came into this blog today. I really should write more. A lot has happened since I last wrote, I got a WII for my birthday it is pretty cool but now I have so many new games and stuff its almost like I don't know what to play so haven't played much at all, yeah I know that doesn't make much sense to me either. Going to have practice for our Easter program at the church today, I am going to do the Joeseph of Arimethia monologue again should be fun.

The last time I wrote I talked about working on losing weight well I am halfway to my goal I have lost 23lbs since Jan 11 so I should make the 200lbs weight goal by June 15. Been using my Bowflex 3 times a week like it says and following the program they developed, not ready for the my bowflex body commercial yet but I deffinately feel a difference.

I went through some pretty stressful times at work over the last couple of months but finally came to the conclusion that I had to quit worrying about the facility and worry about the patients instead. Now I really have minimal stress and feel that my patient care is better, hope the patients feel that way :-)

I will really try to write at least 2 times a week here from now on. Oh yeah went DiscGolfing recently and I couldn't believe how well I did. I was actually throwing farther than before I think the strength training and weight loss have really made a huge difference in my game, now if I could just get myself back into practicing my putting I would be good.

No comments: