Tuesday, April 29, 2008

anybody seen my skin?????




Ok so that is what happens when you come screaming around a corner on an old logging road on you quad and find yourself staring at a ford excursion in the middle of the stinking road. Long story short went to Stonyford to ride with a friend of mine and had not one but 2 wrecks that day. The pics are the result of the second one, had to put the quad in the ditch and in the process slid along the nice shale mountainside. After I get out of the ditch the genius in the excursion says "maybe I should be over to the right" UHHHHHHHHHH you think so junior but the good news is the quad is ok :-)


I am going out again on the 17th we are going to chappi mountain up by Lake Shasta, from the pics I've seen it should be really pretty up there this time of year. Here are some more pics from stonyford we went from down in the valley 80 degree temp to top of the mountain and snow.

as you can see it was quite a contrast, had a blast and only got hurt just a little.

2 comments:

Sous Chef Mom said...

I am going to show gabe that tomorrow... and then take pics of his face when he looks at it... BE CAREFUL! I bet mom was mad... ;)

MC Etcher said...

Ouch! Hope that heals up soon.