Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fishing Got Rained Out

So we decided to do another long run 10.25 miles to be exact finished in 137:59 not the time we were hoping for but as we finished the first 5 mile leg and I looked at my watch we wer about 3 minutes ahead of what I thought we should be. That was a nice surprise until we actually turned to head back and lo and behold a nice stiff head wind. Oh crap no wonder we were ahead of our time. The whole way back was into the wind. At nine miles my hips and legs asked me "what do you think you are doing?!" I had to tell them to shutup and keep running. Fortunately they are well trained and obeyed. It probably didn't help that during my Plyometrics yesterday I really pushed myself to try to keep up with the video, but I also know if I don't push there are no gains. After the run went to the Black Bear and stocked up on some well deserved carbs, my favorite kind multigrain almond pancakes, they make them so big that I can't even finish 2 but man are they good. I figure I can do the calories cause this run today with the walking before and after burned almost 1800 cals woohooooooo.
I will do P90x I think its legs and biceps later today, man my legs are gonna cry :-) as for the rest of the day its kinda rainy and gray maybe its a good time to play some of those video games I got.

1 comment:

Sous Chef Mom said...

Wow you rock... you are my hero... really!