Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And Life Goes On...

So life has been really busy and crazy lately. I mean really I started a new old job at my work on Nov 1 and boy has it been crazy getting back into the swing of it. Work has just been plain old busy and stressful (But that is kinda normal in Nursing)
Life well life is changing for our family again my Daughter and her family are moving out of the area. They have a wonderful opportunity for ministry and would be foolish not to go but that means no Daughter, Son in law or Grandkids right here in town anymore, oh and did I mention that Bill )SIL) is also my bestest friend, so yeah I thought I was ok with it but apperantley I was wrong had a little meltdown on Sunday but I think ultimately that was a good thing got it out now on with the show.
The cool thing is God has made sure I have a good friend here who likes the same things I do in Dennis, so even though I won't see Bill as often as I would like to I won't just be looking for someone to hang with (Yup its a guy thing I guess)
Took a week off P90X with all that has been going on I just felt burn't. Was the best thing I have done Back on track with day 3 of week 11 and boy do I feel it. Also started so that Saturday is my rest/stretch day and that will be good after our long runs.
I am getting really excited about Thanksgiving, no not for the food but I will be running my first 5K race that day. My Mom is going to be at the finish line taking pictures so I will post them when I gets them. Well thats about all for now.
Have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Charity said...

Make me cry again why don't ya!

hambone flippy said...

you know that leaving you guys is the hardest thing about this...you are my bestest friend.

but we both know that our friendship is stronger than an hour and forty five minutes and that God has the "big picture" plan for all of us.

love you hommie