Thursday, November 27, 2008

First 5K

So Dennis and I did our first offical organized 5K this morning our gun time was 29:30 I don't know what our chip time was I will find out later. I was a little disapointed as all the walkers thought they should be up front the first half mile was spent weaving in and out of walkers even though the announcer had said for the walkers to be in the back. It's all good though cause I know I pushed it really hard and gave it my best and that is all that really matters. I just know at the next 5k I enter I will start at the front I just really want to know where I actually stand and not have to dodge strollers and walkers. The run was for a really good cause it benefitted the Jesus center www.jesuscenter.org and they do really good work. Now I get to eat some turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and, and ,and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Yay!!!! Congrats we are all so proud of you!