Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a week

Monday started out like any old Monday does but boy did that change at about 9:30 in the morning the Surveyors from DHS (Department of Health Services) walked into our building for our annual survey. Now it wasn't a surprise that we were in survey cause we have been expecting it for the last month or so, hence the annual part but it was a surprise that they came in on a Monday. They usually show up on Tuesday and leave on Friday.

When we are in survey those of us in management are on high alert and also not allowed to go home until the survey team leaves for the day. They usually leave about 5pm not to bad right? Yeah well I get to work at 6am so 5pm is a long day. The good news is survey went really well, they found a few little things wrong but then again that is their job and none of us is perfect. The really good news is its over for another year just in time for our annual employee Christmas party tomorrow. A party that I cook for so there is another long and busy day.

With all this extra this week I have not done any P90X didn't run till I got home from work today and said well "Just Do It" as I laced up my Nikes... oops wait I gots Reebok's right now hmmmm I guess thats "Just Go" anyway had a really good run and will do 9 miles with Dennis on Sat.

B&C are moving this weekend to Stockton I still don't like it but I know tha really great things are in store for them and I am really excited to see what God has instore for their lives down there. I guess it is just the old change is hard thing but when you know the Lord's hand is in it it sure makes it easier to understand.

Ah well I am tired now and really need to rest.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Wow what a week! I'm happy the survey went well, and enjoy the Christmas party (without me since I have to work :^(