Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 5

34 degrees this morning for my run brrrrrrrrrrr. I was sore this morning when I got out of bed and told myself just take it easy and get the 2 miles done. I did I took off at a comfortable pace and never looked at my Garmin today at all. When I got home and the Garmin downloaded and I went to check the run I had done an average 11:19/mile... WHAT!!!! that is 16 seconds faster than my best this week wow, I feel really good about that because I just listened to my body and paced myself accordingly.

Have been eating good not tracking calories just eating like I know I should, my water intake could be better but hey its only the first week back. I might track a day or two eating here and there just to make sure my perception isn't messed up but I will not go to tracking daily.

No comments: