Sunday, August 30, 2009

P90 What????

So Kempo X on Friday was delayed due to I needed to take care of some stuff after work and take my wife to Chico and since we were there dinner was a good thing to have. Well by the time I got home all full and stuff it just wasn't happening and I said tomorrow. Dennis came over Friday night and we played Halo until 2:30 AM... man we shredded some covenant and flood... this lead to me sleeping in on Sat and I decided to make whole wheat pancakes. After eating I was so tired all I could do was lay on the couch. I did finally decide I at least needed to run and went to check the weather 103!!!!!!!!! holy crap I ain't running in that.

Back to the couch.

Did get a nice 8.5 mile run in today it was a little warm but a lot less then yesterday and there was some breeze so that helped. I am going to do Coresynergistics in the morning before work and cardio X after work tomorrow and will be right back on track.

This low carb thing is still killing me but I am doing fairly well with it.

Have a great day

No comments: