Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 1 Day 4

Well got Yoga X done and it was just as hard as I remembered it but I will say I liked it better this time around and besides even if I don't like it I know that it is a good thing for me to do. I still can't believe that you can work up that much of a sweat and hardly move.

Tomorrow is legs and back and AB Ripper X again, kinda looking forward to that.

I have decided that Fridays will be my weight day and so this Friday when I weigh I will update my ticker. I know that I have gained since the last time that I did but I am also hoping that by Friday I will at least be really close to whats there already. For those of you reading on blogspot I am talking about my Spark People weight ticker.

I would like to thank all my Spark Friends for the support, it is nice to know that people actually read these blogs.

Oh yeah tomorrow is also supposed to be a 6 mile hill run after work I will have to see how Dennis feels but if he can't run I will run before the P90X workout.

Have a great day

No comments: