Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 2 day 1&2

Got up at 4 AM and did coresynergistics this morning and it felt good. Now I remember why I liked working out in the morning and I think I will cont to do my workouts at the butt crack of dawn.

Did Cardio X when I got home from work so I am caught up and right back on track. I really did not want to be off this early in the program.

Now about those carbs, I really didn't realise how much I liked them until I limit myself on them. My wife says I am almost as grouchy as when I quit smoking... BUT WHAT THE HECK DOES SHE KNOW :-P... I was saving them until my evening meal but today I had them at lunch and I will see how that goes.

Tomorrow Dennis is going to try to run again, I really hope his knee is better so that he can get back on track with our marathon traing we really need to get our miles in.

Well that about sums it up for the day hope you had a good one

No comments: