Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 1 Day 3

So today was one of my favotie workouts in all of P90X. Shoulders and Arms cause if your shoulders and arms don't look good well you just kinda look like a stick and then finished it off with AB Ripper X can you say owwwww.

The real reason this workout is my fave is because before I started my first round last year I had some real issues with my left shoulder to the point that I thought it might need surgery. Range of motion was off and if I pushed it to far back really sharp pains. I noticed by the end of the second month that the pain and Range of motion was better and now there is no pain and no range of motion limitations and it is all because of this program and its shoulder work. So there you go thats why its me favorite.

Now tomorrow is my least favorite Yoga. I know its good for me and all but I just don't like it I will do it cause its part of the program but I would never go outta my why to find a yoga group.

No comments: