Saturday, September 6, 2008

Check It...

DONE 7 miles this morning and I did it by my self Dennis called and wasn't feeling well so I was on my own 1 hour 7 minutes and 9 seconds not bad considering how frickin sore I am from the p90x workouts. I started them on Thursday and when I got up yesterday I expected to be really sore but was surprised that I wasn't. Well as the day went on I got sore and then did the Plyometrics workout yesterday. Needless to say I am really sore today especially my upper body. I guess I would be disappointed if I wasn't though after all I paid for an extreme workout and I think that is what I am getting. Arms and shoulders today, OH YEAH that should feel good.

Why oh why do I do this to myself, cause I want to be in shape. I want to run with my Grandchildren and not faint from exhaustion, I want to live my life to the length the Lord will use me for, not the length that my bad habits will allow and also for me cause yes I do have some vanity and would like just once to look good but thats just me.

After the first 2 days of the P90X I know I will make it through the whole thing if for nothing else I want to be able to keep up with those guys on the AB workout.