Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good Saturday Run

Did 7 miles today and this time Dennis decided to join me. We came in at 1 hour 5 minutes and 32 seconds that is almost 2 minutes faster than my previous time so not bad. Next Sat we are doing a run we have planned for a while it is on a bike/jog path by his house goes out to Sutter and back, when I checked it it was like 9.2 miles or somewhere right near that. This will be our longest run yet should be a really good challenge for the both of us.

P90X is going really well, I have seen a steady improvement in my reps every week. I had to go buy some heavier weights today and because I prefer the cap barbells man are they expensive it averages about a dollar per pound. That really doesn't sound bad until you put 2 35 pounders in the cart. I really need to move my Bowflex into the exercise room I think or I am gonna go broke buying weights.

Did really good with the one serving of carbs a day until thursday then it went bad first it was pizza for lunch. Really high carbs but man was it good, then on Friday it was a coworkers BD and someone made a really good cake with homemade chocolate icing, I was in a coma after just a small piece of that but again man was it good. Other than that I have managed to stick pretty close to one serving a day.

1 comment:

Charity said...

YOu keep going with your bad self!