Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OK, So that was hard...

Helped Cassie move her bed and dresser last night. Not quite sure how I feel about that, I mean I am proud of her accomplishments and work ethic and all. But she is the last Daughter to move. It really hit me this morning as I was finishing my cool down walk as I came to the front of the house. "hey that spot is empty" yup Cassie's car wasn't there, I even looked in her room. Yup you guessed it empty also.

Come on you think I would be happy, now I have a big ole exercise room. Yeah whatever all I know is mine and Laura's lives have entered a new phase, stage or whatever you want to call it and well it just feels weird. I know we will see her all the time but it is still change and there is a part of me that doesn't like change. Besides all that she can't be old enough to move out, wasn't she just 5 like a week ago???????

Next thing you know she will be getting married... HOLY CRAP!!!! best not to think to far ahead I guess.

2 comments:

Sous Chef Mom said...

Holy macaronni! 3 posts in a week. I think I am going to faint..

And yikes.. its time.YIKES!

Charity said...

She's only 12 years old why are you letting her move out?? haha It does feel like it though, she grew up so fast!