Friday, September 5, 2008

So I started the P90X last night when I got home. Did the chest and back work out without to much pain and was like "yes!!! I did it" So I put in the second part of day 1 which is a 16 minute workout called AB ripper X, OK I've done the Pilates AB workouts this should be alright. UH HUH remember the X and ripper in the name. Well lets just say I got my work cut out for me on the AB workout. There were a couple of times all I could do was laugh cause they made it look so easy and I couldn't even do on rep of the exercise they were doing. I did stick through the whole workout and did what I could but WOW do I got some work to do on that one. Tonight is Plyometrics and it looks pretty hard.

Good news ITS FRIDAY WOOHOO!!! Gonna run 7 miles on Sat with my friend looking forward to that because it is our longest yet. Then I don't know what for the rest of the weekend but at least it won't be work

No comments: