Thursday, September 4, 2008

P90X

So I got the P90X program I ordered yesterday. "Whats P90X?" Glad you asked you can check this site http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/p90x.do basically it is a 90 day intense workout for people who I think are classified as masochists. Yeah I read all the read me first and watched the lets get started video and then decided to watch the first days workout so I would know what was coming, HOLY CRAP. This is gonna be hard but I know when I get through with this thing I will be so much closer to my goals that the end result will be worth it. I start tonight so we shall see how I feel tomorrow. Oh yeah took the before photos, don't know if I am gonna post them though don't want to scare you.

Sort of got the exercise room together lastnight, put a table in there for the tv and dvd player. I think I am going to move the bowflex in there I have to measure some things and if it is going to leave enough room in the middle I will put it in there.

Well thats about all for now stay tuned for more interesting and exciting news from the world of Sneaky Greg

No comments: