Monday, September 8, 2008

Hmmmm that worked

Well it seems that even though the Yoga workout.. is that what you call it? anyway it seems that it works pretty good cause when I woke up this morning I was not near as sore as yesterday, in fact I could flex my arms without my triceps screaming like I was shredding them. Did legs and back today and was able to keep up with most of the leg exercises but not all of them and the ab ripper is still hard but I feel like I did better on it.

When I went out to run this morning my legs didn't want to cooperate, I think my overall times for my runs are going to be slower for awhile but will be lower in the longrun ( oh yeah pun intended)

Work was interesting today in the fact that I have been saying for over a year now that the unit supervisors should not be pulled off the desk and into meetings for 1-2 hours at a time and today they agreed with me. I think hell froze over so if you see a frozen demon now is the time to hit him with your spiritual sword cause he will shatter. It seems funny when you feel like you are talking to walls then all the sudden someone goes "hey thats a good idea" well duh I coulda told you that a longtime ago... oh wait I DID!!!!!!!!!

Still seems strange without Cassie here in the house but I do like having my exercise room and Aslan liked playing games in there yesterday while the big boys watched UFC. OH OH OH speaking of UFC Chuck Liddel got knocked the heck out I mean it was actually a thing of beauty. Overhand right crack on the jaw ragdoll fall to the mat and just layed there. If you missed it I am sure it is on you tube by now and worth seeing.

Ok so bye for now but don't stay away I might post again soon :-P

1 comment:

Charity said...

Yoga huh? lol Sounds like your rocking out with your workout!