Sunday, September 7, 2008

Who would of thought

That Yoga would be so stikin hard. When I looked at what I had to do today in the P90X program it was YogaX and I thought cool stretching and stuff. Well my first clue should have been the big ole X after yoga. Man some of those exercises are hard, I mean like I was sweating hard, but I got through it.

I did like the balance part and the stretching part of the workout. At the end you were supposed to do complete relaxation and clear your mind. Nuh Uh no way not me I meditated on God and all he has done in my life and at the very end when he had us breathing deep uh yeah in the lotus position and you were supposed to exhale slowly and go ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I exhaled slowly with YOU ARE WORTHY. So I guess you could say I put my own spin on yoga x.

Went out for a short run today 5k to be exact and boy was I stiff, couldn't have anything to do with all the new exercise and the long run yesterday could it??? So I just took it slow and easy, still had sore legs in church.

Speaking of church or should I say speaking in church my SIL brought a great word today about What God is concerned about. Long story short God is concerned about souls, you don't believe that just turn your Bible to Luke 15 and you tell me what those parables mean. Anyways he brought a very powerful word that todays church needs to hear and act upon.

Thats about all I got for today, maybe tomorrow something really ineresting will happen and I can blog about that but until then... yeah thats all I got

No comments: